Apart from Cube's mere presence, there are a few other details about the project that suggest it might not suck. First of all, he loves the show, which hopefully means he'll be eager to do it justice. Additionally, since the rights are held in part by Gabe Kaplan (aka Mr. Kotter himself) who has long-resisted a movie version of the show, the fact that he's OKed this project suggests that he's pleased with the approach (either that or The Weinsteins broke the bank to get him on board). The only major flaw so far is that Tom Brady (the guy who wrote and directed The Hot Chick, not the quarterback) is both penning the script and directing the film, but I'm choosing to ignore that troubling news and assuming instead that the movie is going to be a little bit of brilliance. Assuming, of course, that Rob Schneider doesn't show up in any capacity.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!