Apart from Cube's mere presence, there are a few other details about the project that suggest it might not suck. First of all, he loves the show, which hopefully means he'll be eager to do it justice. Additionally, since the rights are held in part by Gabe Kaplan (aka Mr. Kotter himself) who has long-resisted a movie version of the show, the fact that he's OKed this project suggests that he's pleased with the approach (either that or The Weinsteins broke the bank to get him on board). The only major flaw so far is that Tom Brady (the guy who wrote and directed The Hot Chick, not the quarterback) is both penning the script and directing the film, but I'm choosing to ignore that troubling news and assuming instead that the movie is going to be a little bit of brilliance. Assuming, of course, that Rob Schneider doesn't show up in any capacity.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!