So, basically, we have the friendship of Silver and Harris to blame for this one. Silver will be producing the film, which is going to be SO EPIC that it needs three writers: André Nemec and Josh Appelbaum, who both worked on Alias, and Scott Rosenberg will huddle together, trying to write a movie that's already been written. Co-producer Susan Downey claims that their version will be modernized, and "a high-testosterone, fun, big movie." Oh boy - fun and big? Why, I can hardly wait!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!