So, basically, we have the friendship of Silver and Harris to blame for this one. Silver will be producing the film, which is going to be SO EPIC that it needs three writers: André Nemec and Josh Appelbaum, who both worked on Alias, and Scott Rosenberg will huddle together, trying to write a movie that's already been written. Co-producer Susan Downey claims that their version will be modernized, and "a high-testosterone, fun, big movie." Oh boy - fun and big? Why, I can hardly wait!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!