So, basically, we have the friendship of Silver and Harris to blame for this one. Silver will be producing the film, which is going to be SO EPIC that it needs three writers: André Nemec and Josh Appelbaum, who both worked on Alias, and Scott Rosenberg will huddle together, trying to write a movie that's already been written. Co-producer Susan Downey claims that their version will be modernized, and "a high-testosterone, fun, big movie." Oh boy - fun and big? Why, I can hardly wait!
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!