The film, which was originally owned by Miramax but moved over to The Weinstein Company after the Miramax/Disney split, will star Miss Scarlett Johansson as Annie "Nan" Braddock, the put upon nanny, and Laura Linney as her boss, Mrs. X. Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini co-wrote the adaptation and are set to direct together, as well. The movie will start shooting in New York next month, a location that will allow Linney to simultaneously shoot Savages, in which she's costarring with Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!