The film, which was originally owned by Miramax but moved over to The Weinstein Company after the Miramax/Disney split, will star Miss Scarlett Johansson as Annie "Nan" Braddock, the put upon nanny, and Laura Linney as her boss, Mrs. X. Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini co-wrote the adaptation and are set to direct together, as well. The movie will start shooting in New York next month, a location that will allow Linney to simultaneously shoot Savages, in which she's costarring with Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!