- Some Brokeback Mountain fans are so outraged that Crash won for Best Picture that they've spent $24,000 (I saw another piece that said it was as much as $26,000) on a full page ad.
- Speaking of Brokeback: can you see it in China?
- A Hollywood private eye tale that reads like something out of a movie.
- Who is going to take over the reins of Universal Pictures?
- Alan Moore isn't happy with V for Vendetta. Nope, not at all.
- Check out the last edition (this year, anyway) of David Carr's special Red Carpet video reports from Times Square (scroll down). It's his "end of the awards season" report. My favorite line involves William Shatner and a horse.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!