- Some Brokeback Mountain fans are so outraged that Crash won for Best Picture that they've spent $24,000 (I saw another piece that said it was as much as $26,000) on a full page ad.
- Speaking of Brokeback: can you see it in China?
- A Hollywood private eye tale that reads like something out of a movie.
- Who is going to take over the reins of Universal Pictures?
- Alan Moore isn't happy with V for Vendetta. Nope, not at all.
- Check out the last edition (this year, anyway) of David Carr's special Red Carpet video reports from Times Square (scroll down). It's his "end of the awards season" report. My favorite line involves William Shatner and a horse.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!