- Some Brokeback Mountain fans are so outraged that Crash won for Best Picture that they've spent $24,000 (I saw another piece that said it was as much as $26,000) on a full page ad.
- Speaking of Brokeback: can you see it in China?
- A Hollywood private eye tale that reads like something out of a movie.
- Who is going to take over the reins of Universal Pictures?
- Alan Moore isn't happy with V for Vendetta. Nope, not at all.
- Check out the last edition (this year, anyway) of David Carr's special Red Carpet video reports from Times Square (scroll down). It's his "end of the awards season" report. My favorite line involves William Shatner and a horse.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!