Based entirely on Kim's Sundance review of the film, I've been waiting for this news since the festival wrapped - it's great to hear. What's not so great, however, is Screen Daily's report that "numerous US producers are buzzing for remake rights." Sigh. (Or, as Kim said when I told her the news, "Bad, BAD producers. Back away from the film!") Well, at least Palm's release window (they plan to have the movie in theaters this fall) is such that the original will be on screens before the inevitable remake drops.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!