Based entirely on Kim's Sundance review of the film, I've been waiting for this news since the festival wrapped - it's great to hear. What's not so great, however, is Screen Daily's report that "numerous US producers are buzzing for remake rights." Sigh. (Or, as Kim said when I told her the news, "Bad, BAD producers. Back away from the film!") Well, at least Palm's release window (they plan to have the movie in theaters this fall) is such that the original will be on screens before the inevitable remake drops.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!