According to The Hollywood Reporter, Focus Features has agreed to both produce and distribute McDonagh's full-length debut. The film, entitled In Bruges, tells the story of two hitmen who, after accidentally killing a child (hate it when the happens), hide out in Bruges, Belgium. Oh, and the screenplay? McDonagh wrote it. Yeah, he's one of those freaks of nature who is so talented that just reading about him leaves 95% of humanity with significantly diminished self-esteem. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat some paste.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!