So it's come to this, has it? A sequel to a remake that's also a remake? Seriously? I mean, I actually sort of love the Brosnan version (that, along with my weakness for Sabrina, is my secret remake shame), but this is truly pathetic. I'd say we should boycott, but I'm not convinced anyone will even want to go. By the time the movie comes out, it'll be almost a decade since the success of the "original" - that's an awfully long time to expect us to hold onto our affection for anything, let alone a movie character.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!