So it's come to this, has it? A sequel to a remake that's also a remake? Seriously? I mean, I actually sort of love the Brosnan version (that, along with my weakness for Sabrina, is my secret remake shame), but this is truly pathetic. I'd say we should boycott, but I'm not convinced anyone will even want to go. By the time the movie comes out, it'll be almost a decade since the success of the "original" - that's an awfully long time to expect us to hold onto our affection for anything, let alone a movie character.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!