So it's come to this, has it? A sequel to a remake that's also a remake? Seriously? I mean, I actually sort of love the Brosnan version (that, along with my weakness for Sabrina, is my secret remake shame), but this is truly pathetic. I'd say we should boycott, but I'm not convinced anyone will even want to go. By the time the movie comes out, it'll be almost a decade since the success of the "original" - that's an awfully long time to expect us to hold onto our affection for anything, let alone a movie character.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!