Not willing to wait to get the bar-lowering started, Warners have hired Phillips to direct The Disassociate, Zach Helm's story about "an ordinary man who questions his sanity when he receives postcards from God." Since Phillips is currently in pre-production for Old School 2, though, it's unlikely that we'll hear much more about this project any time soon. Which is sort of a bummer, because I think we really need some more freaking plot details - postcards? From God? What?!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!