Not willing to wait to get the bar-lowering started, Warners have hired Phillips to direct The Disassociate, Zach Helm's story about "an ordinary man who questions his sanity when he receives postcards from God." Since Phillips is currently in pre-production for Old School 2, though, it's unlikely that we'll hear much more about this project any time soon. Which is sort of a bummer, because I think we really need some more freaking plot details - postcards? From God? What?!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!