Blandly-but-cleverly entitled Pan, first-time writer Ben Magid's pitch has a supernatural twist, and depicts Peter as "a villain tracked by police captain named Hook"; New Line paid for the pitch and then set the film up to be developed through the recently-founded Energy Entertainment management group. Because I'm a whore for dark detective stories, I think this approach has a ton of potential. The more rational among you, however, will probably say that it's going to be a crappy, gimmicky mess with a throwaway story that probably won't be able to sustain 90 minutes of film. Sigh. Dammit, why can't you just let me dream for a few minutes?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!