Blandly-but-cleverly entitled Pan, first-time writer Ben Magid's pitch has a supernatural twist, and depicts Peter as "a villain tracked by police captain named Hook"; New Line paid for the pitch and then set the film up to be developed through the recently-founded Energy Entertainment management group. Because I'm a whore for dark detective stories, I think this approach has a ton of potential. The more rational among you, however, will probably say that it's going to be a crappy, gimmicky mess with a throwaway story that probably won't be able to sustain 90 minutes of film. Sigh. Dammit, why can't you just let me dream for a few minutes?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!