Blandly-but-cleverly entitled Pan, first-time writer Ben Magid's pitch has a supernatural twist, and depicts Peter as "a villain tracked by police captain named Hook"; New Line paid for the pitch and then set the film up to be developed through the recently-founded Energy Entertainment management group. Because I'm a whore for dark detective stories, I think this approach has a ton of potential. The more rational among you, however, will probably say that it's going to be a crappy, gimmicky mess with a throwaway story that probably won't be able to sustain 90 minutes of film. Sigh. Dammit, why can't you just let me dream for a few minutes?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!