Finally, it's happened. I never had the slightest interest in seeing Bridget Jones' Diary. There was nothing in that movie that would have appealed to me. I would stay up for days wondering, 'is there any way they could make this movie interesting to me?' Why yes, there is: film it in another country with actors speaking a language I don't understand. That's what a Hong Kong TV station plans to do in May when they'll air a Cantonese version of the popular film. Like Renée Zellweger in the original, actress Woo Han-yi is also putting on weight for the role. I am so there. Except, of course, I'm not.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!