Finally, it's happened. I never had the slightest interest in seeing Bridget Jones' Diary. There was nothing in that movie that would have appealed to me. I would stay up for days wondering, 'is there any way they could make this movie interesting to me?' Why yes, there is: film it in another country with actors speaking a language I don't understand. That's what a Hong Kong TV station plans to do in May when they'll air a Cantonese version of the popular film. Like Renée Zellweger in the original, actress Woo Han-yi is also putting on weight for the role. I am so there. Except, of course, I'm not.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!