Finally, it's happened. I never had the slightest interest in seeing Bridget Jones' Diary. There was nothing in that movie that would have appealed to me. I would stay up for days wondering, 'is there any way they could make this movie interesting to me?' Why yes, there is: film it in another country with actors speaking a language I don't understand. That's what a Hong Kong TV station plans to do in May when they'll air a Cantonese version of the popular film. Like Renée Zellweger in the original, actress Woo Han-yi is also putting on weight for the role. I am so there. Except, of course, I'm not.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!