Shiver tells the story of "a group of New Year's Eve revelers who get in a car crash and are stranded in a Minnesota snowstorm." So far so good, right? Not so scary - some odd accents, maybe, but nothing even drunk partiers can't handle. Where the horror comes in, however, is when, in their search for shelter, the strandees happen upon the home of "a widowed doctor obsessed with torture as a scientific study." Yikes. And what makes this story even more creepy is that, without any explanation whatsoever, it's described as "inspired by true events." Excuse me now while I run out of the room in terror.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!