Shiver tells the story of "a group of New Year's Eve revelers who get in a car crash and are stranded in a Minnesota snowstorm." So far so good, right? Not so scary - some odd accents, maybe, but nothing even drunk partiers can't handle. Where the horror comes in, however, is when, in their search for shelter, the strandees happen upon the home of "a widowed doctor obsessed with torture as a scientific study." Yikes. And what makes this story even more creepy is that, without any explanation whatsoever, it's described as "inspired by true events." Excuse me now while I run out of the room in terror.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!