It's been a battle of the rainy-day games on our Oscar derby this week, with Erik's magic 8 ball going head to head with Kim's kids and their post-it plastered paper donkey. Though the donkey method produced the prediction that George Clooney's going home with the biggest bounty on Sunday night, most of our experts are still pinning their tails, and hopes, on the cowboy craze. Elsewhere, we learned that fictional characters from the 70s don't have a *whole* lot to say about this year's races, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman would be wise to stop the Capote press train long enough to take note – Johnny Cash is on his ass.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!