Woo. I dunno, man. I mean, I dig me some Harry Potter, but seriously - the most beautiful two years of your life? Must have been some kind of experience. I'm down with the "beneficial energy" deal though, presuming by that you mean the sucker is a gold mine of commercialism. Beneficial probably doesn't even begin to describe it. Again, don't get me wrong - I count myself amoung the myriad of Potter fans - I'm just taken aback by the intensity of that statement. Of course, who am I to know?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!