Woo. I dunno, man. I mean, I dig me some Harry Potter, but seriously - the most beautiful two years of your life? Must have been some kind of experience. I'm down with the "beneficial energy" deal though, presuming by that you mean the sucker is a gold mine of commercialism. Beneficial probably doesn't even begin to describe it. Again, don't get me wrong - I count myself amoung the myriad of Potter fans - I'm just taken aback by the intensity of that statement. Of course, who am I to know?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!