Woo. I dunno, man. I mean, I dig me some Harry Potter, but seriously - the most beautiful two years of your life? Must have been some kind of experience. I'm down with the "beneficial energy" deal though, presuming by that you mean the sucker is a gold mine of commercialism. Beneficial probably doesn't even begin to describe it. Again, don't get me wrong - I count myself amoung the myriad of Potter fans - I'm just taken aback by the intensity of that statement. Of course, who am I to know?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!