In the film, to be directed by Aaron Woodley, Carey will play a mixed-race waitress (she "struggles with all sorts of issues because of" her ethnicity) who "sets off with two brothers to find their estranged father." The brothers are hoping to get their father reengaged with the family, specifically their younger brother, who is suffering from leukemia. How cool would it be if Mariah wears, like, big sweatshirts and baggy pants and acts her ass off? Yeah, not very likely. I know.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!