In the film, to be directed by Aaron Woodley, Carey will play a mixed-race waitress (she "struggles with all sorts of issues because of" her ethnicity) who "sets off with two brothers to find their estranged father." The brothers are hoping to get their father reengaged with the family, specifically their younger brother, who is suffering from leukemia. How cool would it be if Mariah wears, like, big sweatshirts and baggy pants and acts her ass off? Yeah, not very likely. I know.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!