Meanwhile, across town the Costume Design Guild was naming Colleen Atwood their winner for excellence in period film for the gorgeous garments she created for Memoirs. The win was Atwood's second in a row - she was recognized by the guild last year for her work on Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Other awards on the night went to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in the fantasy category, and Transamerica for Excellence in Contemporary Film.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!