Meanwhile, across town the Costume Design Guild was naming Colleen Atwood their winner for excellence in period film for the gorgeous garments she created for Memoirs. The win was Atwood's second in a row - she was recognized by the guild last year for her work on Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Other awards on the night went to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in the fantasy category, and Transamerica for Excellence in Contemporary Film.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!