Meanwhile, across town the Costume Design Guild was naming Colleen Atwood their winner for excellence in period film for the gorgeous garments she created for Memoirs. The win was Atwood's second in a row - she was recognized by the guild last year for her work on Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Other awards on the night went to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in the fantasy category, and Transamerica for Excellence in Contemporary Film.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!