Meanwhile, across town the Costume Design Guild was naming Colleen Atwood their winner for excellence in period film for the gorgeous garments she created for Memoirs. The win was Atwood's second in a row - she was recognized by the guild last year for her work on Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Other awards on the night went to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in the fantasy category, and Transamerica for Excellence in Contemporary Film.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!