Meanwhile, from another corner of the internet comes a rumor about Spike Jonze's eager-anticipated (or maybe that's just me) live-action Where the Wild Things Are adaptation: Better Than Fudge reports that Catherine Keener told Charlie Rose that she's been cast as Max's mother, and will be acting alongside puppets created by Jim Henson's studio. Again, promising news (at least the Henson part) - if it's true.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!