While I enjoy Grammer's work greatly (I loved him in The Big Empty), and I do understand that he could pull of the character on some level, I think I ultimately have to count myself among those that are disappointed by his casting. I can't even entirely pinpoint why – and maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and find myself eating crow after I see his performance. Apparently, the people involved have been particularly impressed with him; the assosciate producer has been quoted as saying that The Beast is so great in this film that he could have his own movie on the way. Thoughts?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!