Columbia has placed Strauss' brilliant book (which did sell quite a few copies) in the capable hands of Chris Weitz, who will write the screenplay and produce the film with his brother Paul. Weitz, whose nuanced work on About a Boy was nominated for the best adapted screenplay Oscar, is an undeniably talented writer, so I suppose there's an outside chance he could turn a story about women as objects into something not completely repulsive. Good luck with that, Chris.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!