So, yeah, the trailer - which was previously released on some sort of temporary Disney site, but has now been unleashed on the wider internet world - is still just like Madagascar, except for a couple of small factors. The first difference is the presence of Eddie Izzard, who voices a koala bear. Putting aside the fact that there aren't any koala bears from Britain, he's hilarious, and brings a bit of dignity to a production that otherwise seems average at best. The second difference - one that comes down very firmly in Madagascar's favor - is an incredibly uncomfortable scene involving a sexually suggestive squirrel. I mean, honestly. Who at Disney thought it was a good idea to include a squirrel slapping his own ass and talking about riding pigeons "bareback"? The realistic flesh-slapping noise is downright creepy.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!