So, yeah, the trailer - which was previously released on some sort of temporary Disney site, but has now been unleashed on the wider internet world - is still just like Madagascar, except for a couple of small factors. The first difference is the presence of Eddie Izzard, who voices a koala bear. Putting aside the fact that there aren't any koala bears from Britain, he's hilarious, and brings a bit of dignity to a production that otherwise seems average at best. The second difference - one that comes down very firmly in Madagascar's favor - is an incredibly uncomfortable scene involving a sexually suggestive squirrel. I mean, honestly. Who at Disney thought it was a good idea to include a squirrel slapping his own ass and talking about riding pigeons "bareback"? The realistic flesh-slapping noise is downright creepy.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!