Happily, his fellow knights have climbed all over him for such ass-tastic behavior, thus restoring the world's faith in fake royalty. Sir Roger Moore, by far the coolest ex-Bond, weighed in with: "It's a load of pretentious bollocks." Meanwhile, Chariots of Fire producer (Lord) David Puttnam, said "I think Ben's barmy and I wish I could just get hold of him and say 'wake up'. It's a silly thing to do." Finally, though he didn't speak on Kingsley's demands, we can easily guess at the feelings of Sir Michael Gambon, who threatened to hit anyone who called him "Sir" when he was filming Angels in America. Michael Gambon rules.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!