Happily, his fellow knights have climbed all over him for such ass-tastic behavior, thus restoring the world's faith in fake royalty. Sir Roger Moore, by far the coolest ex-Bond, weighed in with: "It's a load of pretentious bollocks." Meanwhile, Chariots of Fire producer (Lord) David Puttnam, said "I think Ben's barmy and I wish I could just get hold of him and say 'wake up'. It's a silly thing to do." Finally, though he didn't speak on Kingsley's demands, we can easily guess at the feelings of Sir Michael Gambon, who threatened to hit anyone who called him "Sir" when he was filming Angels in America. Michael Gambon rules.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!