Anyone who watched any portion of ABC's prime time lineup last night (mmmm ... Grey's Anatomy) knows, thanks to the network's endless shilling, that the 973rd Academy Awards are scheduled to take place two weeks from yesterday. So what better time to start assaulting you with our Oscar Coverage? We've come up with a very scientific system to determine, with absolutely no margin of error, this years winners. You're going to want to bookmark or Blogline our Oscar Watch category post haste. Like, right this second. No, seriously. NOW.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!