Anyone who watched any portion of ABC's prime time lineup last night (mmmm ... Grey's Anatomy) knows, thanks to the network's endless shilling, that the 973rd Academy Awards are scheduled to take place two weeks from yesterday. So what better time to start assaulting you with our Oscar Coverage? We've come up with a very scientific system to determine, with absolutely no margin of error, this years winners. You're going to want to bookmark or Blogline our Oscar Watch category post haste. Like, right this second. No, seriously. NOW.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!