Anyone who watched any portion of ABC's prime time lineup last night (mmmm ... Grey's Anatomy) knows, thanks to the network's endless shilling, that the 973rd Academy Awards are scheduled to take place two weeks from yesterday. So what better time to start assaulting you with our Oscar Coverage? We've come up with a very scientific system to determine, with absolutely no margin of error, this years winners. You're going to want to bookmark or Blogline our Oscar Watch category post haste. Like, right this second. No, seriously. NOW.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!