A saving grace of the situation is that several of the stars - including Jeremy Irons, who will be singing Bob Dylan, and John C. Reilly, singing something called Lullaby in Ragtime - have legitimate musical backgrounds, and the rest of them were forced to work with a vocal coach before stepping into the recording booth. But, really. Can't Rhino just give Music Matters someone money without subjecting us to Teri Hatcher singing The Beatles? Is that too much to ask?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!