A saving grace of the situation is that several of the stars - including Jeremy Irons, who will be singing Bob Dylan, and John C. Reilly, singing something called Lullaby in Ragtime - have legitimate musical backgrounds, and the rest of them were forced to work with a vocal coach before stepping into the recording booth. But, really. Can't Rhino just give Music Matters someone money without subjecting us to Teri Hatcher singing The Beatles? Is that too much to ask?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!