Our sugardaddies over at Moviefone have an exclusive trailer up for The Break-Up, starring Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn (my latest movie star crush). From the trailer (unless, as is sometimes the case with trailers, all the good bits are in the trailer and the rest of the film sucks), I have to say the film looks pretty good. Aniston, when she's on, has a good sense of comedic timing, and she and Vaughn seem to have great chemistry on screen. The film is about a couple who break up, even though they really still like each other, and then fight over who gets to keep their condo, enaging in couples warfare to get the other to leave. The film opens June 2. Check out the trailer for yourself, and see what you think - does it make you want to see the film?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!