Our sugardaddies over at Moviefone have an exclusive trailer up for The Break-Up, starring Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn (my latest movie star crush). From the trailer (unless, as is sometimes the case with trailers, all the good bits are in the trailer and the rest of the film sucks), I have to say the film looks pretty good. Aniston, when she's on, has a good sense of comedic timing, and she and Vaughn seem to have great chemistry on screen. The film is about a couple who break up, even though they really still like each other, and then fight over who gets to keep their condo, enaging in couples warfare to get the other to leave. The film opens June 2. Check out the trailer for yourself, and see what you think - does it make you want to see the film?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!