Our sugardaddies over at Moviefone have an exclusive trailer up for The Break-Up, starring Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn (my latest movie star crush). From the trailer (unless, as is sometimes the case with trailers, all the good bits are in the trailer and the rest of the film sucks), I have to say the film looks pretty good. Aniston, when she's on, has a good sense of comedic timing, and she and Vaughn seem to have great chemistry on screen. The film is about a couple who break up, even though they really still like each other, and then fight over who gets to keep their condo, enaging in couples warfare to get the other to leave. The film opens June 2. Check out the trailer for yourself, and see what you think - does it make you want to see the film?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!