In the movie, Fillion will play a man whose family is murdered while he (barely) survives. The near-death experience, as it tends to do in movies, gives him the power to tell who is going to die, but when he tries to help people avoid death, he "discovers there is a price to [be] paid for interfering with the natural order." You don't say - has this guy not seen any of the Final Destinations? Sackhoff, meanwhile, will play a nurse who conveniently appears on the scene after Fillion's wife dies. Patrick Lussier, an editor whose only directing work for the big screen was the unloved Dracula 2000, will direct from a script by the totally untested Matt Venne. So, a sequel to a blah movie, with no one - not even the money-grubbing studio - returning from the previous installment? Boy, that sounds promising.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!