At the moment, we're just going to have to fervently hope that the movie's "star" turns out to be an adult, for some reason. If it's not, all actors under 20 need to write nasty letters to the casting people at Warner's, because I'm sure at least one of them could match Valderrama's acting *cough* chops. Oh God, wait - do you think Valderrama's character has been held back 13 times, or something? Is that really funny or really dumb? It's so hard to decide.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!