The Dreyfus Affair is a truly wonderful book, filled with romance, humor, and optimism. Unlike Brokeback Mountain, it's much more interested in the positive elements of its central relationship - at times, it has an almost fairy tale tone akin to that found in the indie gay flick Beautiful Thing - than on the Pain and Lonliness of Being Gay. Because of that, it's likely that the movie will be much, much harder for mainstream America to handle; it'll be fascinating to watch how this project is viewed as/if it goes forward.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!