The Dreyfus Affair is a truly wonderful book, filled with romance, humor, and optimism. Unlike Brokeback Mountain, it's much more interested in the positive elements of its central relationship - at times, it has an almost fairy tale tone akin to that found in the indie gay flick Beautiful Thing - than on the Pain and Lonliness of Being Gay. Because of that, it's likely that the movie will be much, much harder for mainstream America to handle; it'll be fascinating to watch how this project is viewed as/if it goes forward.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!