The Dreyfus Affair is a truly wonderful book, filled with romance, humor, and optimism. Unlike Brokeback Mountain, it's much more interested in the positive elements of its central relationship - at times, it has an almost fairy tale tone akin to that found in the indie gay flick Beautiful Thing - than on the Pain and Lonliness of Being Gay. Because of that, it's likely that the movie will be much, much harder for mainstream America to handle; it'll be fascinating to watch how this project is viewed as/if it goes forward.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!