Refreshingly, however, several of the Circle's other awards were given to people who have been largely ignored by American critical organizations. Though no one has yet seen fit to name King Kong best actor, his costar Naomi Watts took home the best actress award, while the consistently astounding German actor Bruno Ganz was recognized for his performance as Adolf Hitler in Downfall, which was also named best foreign film. Meanwhile, in the Brits Only! acting categories, The Constant Gardener costars Ralph Fiennes and Oscar nominee and Golden Globe-winner Rachel Weisz took home the trophies.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!