Curious George, however, is changing things. Yes, it's a sweet, innocent movie, aimed solidly at the preschool set. But five-year-olds have parents, dammit, and they're trapped, looking at the screen for 90 minutes - why not throw some Dole logos up there, for their viewing pleasure? Or, say, an animated Volkswagen Touareg? Maybe a US Postal Service bag or two? Yep, they're all there. Oh, and if you happen to buy a Dole banana any time soon, it's likely the thing will feature one of a million stickers telling you to see the movie. Seriously. I think the world is coming to an end.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!