Curious George, however, is changing things. Yes, it's a sweet, innocent movie, aimed solidly at the preschool set. But five-year-olds have parents, dammit, and they're trapped, looking at the screen for 90 minutes - why not throw some Dole logos up there, for their viewing pleasure? Or, say, an animated Volkswagen Touareg? Maybe a US Postal Service bag or two? Yep, they're all there. Oh, and if you happen to buy a Dole banana any time soon, it's likely the thing will feature one of a million stickers telling you to see the movie. Seriously. I think the world is coming to an end.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!