According to a lawsuit filed by Sony early this week, they first saw the script in July, and had further contact with Holly Wiersma, the film's producer, the following fall. When the movie found itself struggling for financing, Sony "offered to buy the North American distribution rights - something Wiersma agreed to in writing, through her agents, after negotiations concluded in October." Though the producer has yet to publicly respond to the charges, it would appear that the agreement - if, in fact, it happened - slipped her mind when Harvey and Bob were chatting her up in Park City. Did I mention oops?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!