According to a lawsuit filed by Sony early this week, they first saw the script in July, and had further contact with Holly Wiersma, the film's producer, the following fall. When the movie found itself struggling for financing, Sony "offered to buy the North American distribution rights - something Wiersma agreed to in writing, through her agents, after negotiations concluded in October." Though the producer has yet to publicly respond to the charges, it would appear that the agreement - if, in fact, it happened - slipped her mind when Harvey and Bob were chatting her up in Park City. Did I mention oops?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!