I'm going to type this really quietly, but the movie sounds really cute to me. Fluffy as hell, but fun, and maybe even the dreaded "nice." I mean, how often do you get a romantic comedy that tells you up front (that whole "family-oriented" thing) that it's going to be sweet and innocent whether you like it or not? That's gotta win it some points, as does the fact that it was directed by one Randal Kleiser. Never heard of him? Me either, but he directed the John Travolta gems Grease and The Boy in the Plastic Bubble. Come on, people. What's not to love?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!