I'm going to type this really quietly, but the movie sounds really cute to me. Fluffy as hell, but fun, and maybe even the dreaded "nice." I mean, how often do you get a romantic comedy that tells you up front (that whole "family-oriented" thing) that it's going to be sweet and innocent whether you like it or not? That's gotta win it some points, as does the fact that it was directed by one Randal Kleiser. Never heard of him? Me either, but he directed the John Travolta gems Grease and The Boy in the Plastic Bubble. Come on, people. What's not to love?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!