I'm going to type this really quietly, but the movie sounds really cute to me. Fluffy as hell, but fun, and maybe even the dreaded "nice." I mean, how often do you get a romantic comedy that tells you up front (that whole "family-oriented" thing) that it's going to be sweet and innocent whether you like it or not? That's gotta win it some points, as does the fact that it was directed by one Randal Kleiser. Never heard of him? Me either, but he directed the John Travolta gems Grease and The Boy in the Plastic Bubble. Come on, people. What's not to love?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!