I'm going to type this really quietly, but the movie sounds really cute to me. Fluffy as hell, but fun, and maybe even the dreaded "nice." I mean, how often do you get a romantic comedy that tells you up front (that whole "family-oriented" thing) that it's going to be sweet and innocent whether you like it or not? That's gotta win it some points, as does the fact that it was directed by one Randal Kleiser. Never heard of him? Me either, but he directed the John Travolta gems Grease and The Boy in the Plastic Bubble. Come on, people. What's not to love?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!