Having already cleared up the rights issues that caused the film to languish after Warner Independent Pictures acquired it at last year's Sundance Film Festival, Thinkfilm plans to have the movie in theaters this summer in "exclusive engagements" (translation: very limited release). The distributor is assuring the film's fans that no changes were made to it during the year at Warner's, and that they look forward to a summer of "gleefully promoting" the movie. Start the countdown today, kids: it's on.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!