Having already cleared up the rights issues that caused the film to languish after Warner Independent Pictures acquired it at last year's Sundance Film Festival, Thinkfilm plans to have the movie in theaters this summer in "exclusive engagements" (translation: very limited release). The distributor is assuring the film's fans that no changes were made to it during the year at Warner's, and that they look forward to a summer of "gleefully promoting" the movie. Start the countdown today, kids: it's on.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!