Frustratingly, though, Arnett has some sort of scheduling issues, and has had to leave the movie. (Boo to that.) Replacing him will be another weird skinny dude: Steve Buscemi is in final negotiations to join the cast. While it's undeniable that Buscemi is truly gifted when it comes to playing annoyed guys whose plans are just not working out the way they should, I still wish we'd never heard about the Arnett thing - I mean, how funny would he have been?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!