Frustratingly, though, Arnett has some sort of scheduling issues, and has had to leave the movie. (Boo to that.) Replacing him will be another weird skinny dude: Steve Buscemi is in final negotiations to join the cast. While it's undeniable that Buscemi is truly gifted when it comes to playing annoyed guys whose plans are just not working out the way they should, I still wish we'd never heard about the Arnett thing - I mean, how funny would he have been?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!