Frustratingly, though, Arnett has some sort of scheduling issues, and has had to leave the movie. (Boo to that.) Replacing him will be another weird skinny dude: Steve Buscemi is in final negotiations to join the cast. While it's undeniable that Buscemi is truly gifted when it comes to playing annoyed guys whose plans are just not working out the way they should, I still wish we'd never heard about the Arnett thing - I mean, how funny would he have been?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!