Is this good news? I mean, the escapism of the movies is fun, but every week, as a vehicle for celebrity guest stars? Plus, how many people from the movies will bother to show up? I'm guessing Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, and Don Cheadle might have some other commitments. I cringe when I say this, but this show is starting to sound uncomfortably like late-seasons Will & Grace, except with a bigger, slightly less gay cast.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!