It turns out that TR founded the American Museum of Natural History (where the movie is set), so naturally there's a display there featuring him. And, when the movie's crazy, magical medallion starts bringing stuff to life, Roosevelt is one of the lucky affectees. Needless to say, the role should allow Williams to perform at his most manic level, and to talk a lot about carrying a big stick. That, combined with getting to see him wearing a neat little TR-style mustache, might just make the movie worth seeing, regardless of actual quality.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!