It turns out that TR founded the American Museum of Natural History (where the movie is set), so naturally there's a display there featuring him. And, when the movie's crazy, magical medallion starts bringing stuff to life, Roosevelt is one of the lucky affectees. Needless to say, the role should allow Williams to perform at his most manic level, and to talk a lot about carrying a big stick. That, combined with getting to see him wearing a neat little TR-style mustache, might just make the movie worth seeing, regardless of actual quality.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!