McDaniel died in over 50 years ago, but her star has not faded. In fact, this year has brought her more attention than ever: she is the subject of a well-received new biography and, yesterday, the US Postal Service unveiled a new stamp in their Black Heritage series that bears her image. The stamp goes on sale nation-wide today and, since our Cary Grant stamps are no longer enough to get a letter through the damn mail, it's the prefect time to go down to the post office and stock up on Hattie.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!