McDaniel died in over 50 years ago, but her star has not faded. In fact, this year has brought her more attention than ever: she is the subject of a well-received new biography and, yesterday, the US Postal Service unveiled a new stamp in their Black Heritage series that bears her image. The stamp goes on sale nation-wide today and, since our Cary Grant stamps are no longer enough to get a letter through the damn mail, it's the prefect time to go down to the post office and stock up on Hattie.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!