McDaniel died in over 50 years ago, but her star has not faded. In fact, this year has brought her more attention than ever: she is the subject of a well-received new biography and, yesterday, the US Postal Service unveiled a new stamp in their Black Heritage series that bears her image. The stamp goes on sale nation-wide today and, since our Cary Grant stamps are no longer enough to get a letter through the damn mail, it's the prefect time to go down to the post office and stock up on Hattie.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!