CATEGORIES Independent, Sundance, Festival Reports, Cinematical Indie, Sundance Film Festival, Cinematical
- Keira Knightly Online really must like the spiffy red coat Keira's wearing around Sundance (right), because they have a whole gallery of pics of her wearing it.
- Our friends over at GreenCine Daily have a great comprehensive list up of all the Sundance film reviews out there.
- Flavorpill Sundance scored a video interview with Destricted director Larry Clark. Wonder if he waxed eloquent on that whole sex with a bulldozer thing that had people walking out of his film?
- Perez Hilton has the scoop on how N'syncer Lance Bass caught his coat on fire because he got all excited about getting a glass sex toy at the Booty Parlor gifting suite. Sounds like a Sundance urban legend to me, but Perez swears it happened.
- Stella Daily, one of the crossword geeks featured in Wordplay, has a blog entry up about an up-close-and-personal meeting with Glenn Close at a screening of the film.
- U2s The Edge looks, well, very Edgy; the Police reunite at Sundance, but Stewart and Andy fail to get Sting drunk enough to agree to a real reunion of the band; and Chicago Tribune's Mark Caro gets screwed out of an exclusive interview with Jennifer Aniston and Catherine Keener and takes the high road, passing on the "5 reporters on 2 celebs" backup offer. Way to go, Mark!
- Latina Lista has an excellent run-down of the numerous films at Sundance and Slamdance dealing with illegal immigrants and border crossings.