So I'm sincerely curious about who is going to see the sequel. Does Stone still have box office power? Will people just go see anything that even suggests sexuality? The movie comes out in the US at the end of March, and I can't imagine that Sony will make any money domestically off of this one. That said, I'd loved to hear it if you think otherwise. Personally, I don't think I know a single person who even knows this movie is happening, let alone is interested in spending $10 to see it.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!