The Mail also offers an amusing tidbit about the audition process, revealing that even casting a Bond movie requires spy skills. "She had to give a special password, Alcazar, to get into the audition." - one certainly hopes that any actress who proved incapable of remembering her password was eliminated. Wait. Do you think anyone who tracked down a password could audition? Because that would go a long way towards explaining the apparent randomness of some of the names we've been hearing.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!