The Mail also offers an amusing tidbit about the audition process, revealing that even casting a Bond movie requires spy skills. "She had to give a special password, Alcazar, to get into the audition." - one certainly hopes that any actress who proved incapable of remembering her password was eliminated. Wait. Do you think anyone who tracked down a password could audition? Because that would go a long way towards explaining the apparent randomness of some of the names we've been hearing.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!