But just in case you're still paying attention, it's my duty to inform you that the producers of Casino Royale have narrowed the supporting actress competition down to four candidates. Based on this Variety report, I'm not sure whether or not Rachael Stirling, sometime pretend lesbian and daughter of Diana Rigg, is actually one corner of the lucky quadrangle, as Martha previously reported. But another quasi-familiar name is floating around: Natasha Henstridge, known to South Park fans as The Chick from Species. But isn't an actress whose standing could be described as C-list at best sort of an unlikely candidate for such a high profile role? Nah. The trade reiterates what we've been saying for ages: no one wants to play Vesper Lynd, because no one wants to slum it in a franchise film if they can't be the bottom-line star. Oh, and the old Halle Berry Curse probably doesn't help.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!