But just in case you're still paying attention, it's my duty to inform you that the producers of Casino Royale have narrowed the supporting actress competition down to four candidates. Based on this Variety report, I'm not sure whether or not Rachael Stirling, sometime pretend lesbian and daughter of Diana Rigg, is actually one corner of the lucky quadrangle, as Martha previously reported. But another quasi-familiar name is floating around: Natasha Henstridge, known to South Park fans as The Chick from Species. But isn't an actress whose standing could be described as C-list at best sort of an unlikely candidate for such a high profile role? Nah. The trade reiterates what we've been saying for ages: no one wants to play Vesper Lynd, because no one wants to slum it in a franchise film if they can't be the bottom-line star. Oh, and the old Halle Berry Curse probably doesn't help.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!