Happily, however, at least that problem has been solved: in a display of class rarely seen in Profit, Profit, Profit! Hollywood, Universal agreed to let the film's producers shop the movie around - and it's now owned by Warner Brothers, who plan to get the it going later this year. Woo hoo! Just to refresh your collective memories about the project, the script has been co-written by Jonze and annoyingly-trendy-but-actually-brilliant novelist David Eggers, the movie will be CGI-aided live action, and Sendak has described himself as "in love with" what Jonze and Eggers have done so far. Did I mention "woo hoo"?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!