Happily, however, at least that problem has been solved: in a display of class rarely seen in Profit, Profit, Profit! Hollywood, Universal agreed to let the film's producers shop the movie around - and it's now owned by Warner Brothers, who plan to get the it going later this year. Woo hoo! Just to refresh your collective memories about the project, the script has been co-written by Jonze and annoyingly-trendy-but-actually-brilliant novelist David Eggers, the movie will be CGI-aided live action, and Sendak has described himself as "in love with" what Jonze and Eggers have done so far. Did I mention "woo hoo"?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!