- The internets are alive
undeniable factrumor that Leonardo DiCaprio and Lindsay Lohan (she's out of the hospital, by the way, but Leo might have visited her!) are a couple. Dare we hope? If this turns out to be true, I'm convinced that the tabloids will spontaneously combust from the gossip potential alone.
- I'm sure that, just like all the other
really cool kids, you've already laid down your $190,000 for reservations on a Virgin Galactic trip to space. Seated by your side and you put your life in
Richard Branson hands will reportedly be such cutting edge celebs as William
Shatner (too...many...Trek...jokes), Moby and, yes, Brad
Pitt and Angelina
Jolie. I wonder if her kids will be his kids by that point. Why, maybe they could get some sort of bulk space
- Speaking of Brad Pitt, he shaved! Good lord, the man looks about 20 years old. When was the last time we saw him without scruff of some kind, anyway? 1984?
- In today's breakup news, Hilary Swank and hubby Chad Lowe are separating after eight years together. Don't fret, though - they're going to try to work things out. I will control myself and not write anything snide here about her career outshining his, or her being able to utterly kick his ass. Instead, I'll just say that it's always sad to hear about the death of love. Sigh.
- Finally, it just came out that Steven Spielberg was totally pissed when Kathy Griffin made a funny about Dakota Fanning being in rehab. Sadly, his threat to put Griffin on a scary-sounding Dreamworks "list" did nothing but win him a brutal mocking. Well hey, Spielberg's new to the biz. Maybe someday he'll learn just how wild and crazy these comics can get.
- The Best of the Bond Girls - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' - ScreenJunkies
- Stephen Hawking Wants to Play a Bond Villain - Vulture
- 21 Holiday Romances to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Smaug - ScreenCrush
- 14 Comic Book Adaptations We Want to See - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The 30 Best Lines From Paul Thomas Anderson Films - ScreenCrush