The trailer itself it much shorter than the U.S. version, however the editing is fantastic, mixed to some sort of Matrix-type theme (hmm, wonder why?), it's got a hip bounce to it. Maybe it's just me, but I wish all trailers were like this; quick and to the point. I see no reason for a two and a half minute mini-synopsis. Don't show me all the great scenes - just tease them. I'm not saying the U.S. trailer for V is bad, but it sure is long. I'm curious: Do you prefer a longer trailer to a short one? After watching the shorter international trailer, would you have gone to see the film based solely on that? V for Vendetta hits on March 17th.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!