Ok - I know that Disney (which coproduced and is distributing the film) and ESPN share ownership, so it's in Disney's interest to push the channel. And yes, Kentucky (including starting guard Pat Riley, oddly enough) was the team of white guys that was beaten in the movie's big game - but who, having not yet seen the movie, would know that, or care? it's certainly not mentioned anywhere in the ad. Finally, and perhaps more importantly, how many people do you think are going to see the ad and actually think "Whoa, Vandy's on tonight? Sweet! I gotta watch that game!" Like, three? Maybe? I mean, what the hell is the point?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!