Now, though, word comes that Keen Eddie and Boston Legal star Mark Valley will be playing the title character. Valley, who looks nothing whatsoever like RFK, is certainly pretty - but what's going on here? If Estevez plans to show his central figure primarily in newsreel footage, why bother to cast a known actor for fill-ins (I'm thinking, for example, of shots from behind as he walks through the hotel kitchen, just before the shooting)? I suppose the whole Valley thing could be a lie - anyone have any information or thoughts?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!