In totally unrelated news, there's another Beckinsale interview going around where the actress suggests that privacy-sensitive Hollywood stars should start wearing burqas to hide from paparazzi and prying fans. "Actually, I'm surprised there aren't more celebrities in burkas. You wouldn't have to work out. You could let yourself go. We should design a non-religious celebrity burka with a floral print," she apparently told GQ. "Times like this, it would be so handy to be a Saudi!" Later in the interview, she nixes the idea, based on the fact that it's seemingly impossible to "smoke a fag in a burka". Yes, yes. Those Arabs know absolutely nothing about functional design. We'll turn this tool of female oppression into a kicky contemporary seperate yet. Let's get Tom Ford right on it.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!