In totally unrelated news, there's another Beckinsale interview going around where the actress suggests that privacy-sensitive Hollywood stars should start wearing burqas to hide from paparazzi and prying fans. "Actually, I'm surprised there aren't more celebrities in burkas. You wouldn't have to work out. You could let yourself go. We should design a non-religious celebrity burka with a floral print," she apparently told GQ. "Times like this, it would be so handy to be a Saudi!" Later in the interview, she nixes the idea, based on the fact that it's seemingly impossible to "smoke a fag in a burka". Yes, yes. Those Arabs know absolutely nothing about functional design. We'll turn this tool of female oppression into a kicky contemporary seperate yet. Let's get Tom Ford right on it.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!