In totally unrelated news, there's another Beckinsale interview going around where the actress suggests that privacy-sensitive Hollywood stars should start wearing burqas to hide from paparazzi and prying fans. "Actually, I'm surprised there aren't more celebrities in burkas. You wouldn't have to work out. You could let yourself go. We should design a non-religious celebrity burka with a floral print," she apparently told GQ. "Times like this, it would be so handy to be a Saudi!" Later in the interview, she nixes the idea, based on the fact that it's seemingly impossible to "smoke a fag in a burka". Yes, yes. Those Arabs know absolutely nothing about functional design. We'll turn this tool of female oppression into a kicky contemporary seperate yet. Let's get Tom Ford right on it.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!