Gaghan has been endlessly flogging his oil conspiracy thriller since mid-November, and since, in most cases, this seems to involve giving interviews that are as sprawling, convoluted and tediously lengthy as the film itself, it seems odd that he's just getting around to telling everyone about the alleged "international incident" he sparked whilst shooting the picture. Even odder, check out this bon mot he tossed off, which reporter Borys Kit used to close the piece: "It was exciting to bring a big Western movie there in these times." A pretty gooey softball for a self-styled international rabblerouser, ce n'est pas?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!