Gaghan has been endlessly flogging his oil conspiracy thriller since mid-November, and since, in most cases, this seems to involve giving interviews that are as sprawling, convoluted and tediously lengthy as the film itself, it seems odd that he's just getting around to telling everyone about the alleged "international incident" he sparked whilst shooting the picture. Even odder, check out this bon mot he tossed off, which reporter Borys Kit used to close the piece: "It was exciting to bring a big Western movie there in these times." A pretty gooey softball for a self-styled international rabblerouser, ce n'est pas?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!