With Twelve, Cuesta once again travels deep inside the darkened minds of adolescents to bring us, what appears to be, a pretty intricate plot surrounding three friends who, after the death of another boy by tree house fire, all set out to deal with it their own way. While I wasn't a big fan of L.I.E., I feel we should have more directors like Cuestra who tackle twisted issues without getting wrapped up in the Hollywood mold. After all, Todd Solondz can only make so many films. I'll give this one a try - how about you?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!