With Twelve, Cuesta once again travels deep inside the darkened minds of adolescents to bring us, what appears to be, a pretty intricate plot surrounding three friends who, after the death of another boy by tree house fire, all set out to deal with it their own way. While I wasn't a big fan of L.I.E., I feel we should have more directors like Cuestra who tackle twisted issues without getting wrapped up in the Hollywood mold. After all, Todd Solondz can only make so many films. I'll give this one a try - how about you?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!