Has this ever happened before? It certainly makes a girl wonder: did the studios behind this pile of trash make some sort of deal to withold all three films, in order to level the playing field? Or did each distributor take discreet action to protect their own steaming wad of rubbish from cranky post-holiday critics? And what the hell is the New York Times going to place around all the ads they've surely already sold for Friday's Arts & Leisure?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!